Southeast Texas Snow-pocalypse 2017

posted by Ken Webster jr - 

It's snowing in Texas & people are losing their minds.  

Are y'all okay out there?  Stay calm, people.  It's just tiny flakes of frozen water. 

When warm, wet air rises high enough, it starts to cool, &  water vapor condenses to form clouds. Then if it gets cold enough ice  crystals form high up in the sky. Once the atmosphere is below the  freezing point for water all the way down to Earth's surface, you get  snow.  

For the past 6 years Texans have taught me about shooting guns, smoking  BBQ, fighting cartels & raising cattle.  Now I get to return the favor by teaching you all how to drive in mildly cold weather.  Remember: you can drive at the usual speed when you're not elevated off  the Earth [like on a bridge], but if you drive on a ramp, slow down & remember to PUMP YOUR BRAKES if you start to skid. Don't slam on  the brakes or you'll skid out and crash.  Of course, 85% of Houston will  stay home today and the other 15% will crash into each other while  driving on 610.  

I love you, Texas.  Texans are tough, enduring people  who can handle anything... Unless it snows.  And then you need help from  Yankee boys from Chicago.  Just kidding... But not really.  


The Pursuit of Happiness

The Pursuit of Happiness

Ken Webster Jr is a talk radio personality and producer from Houston, TX. He started his career in Chicago on the Mancow show and has since worked at dozens of radio stations all over the country. He’s currently the host of Pursuit of Happiness... Read more

title

Content Goes Here