Good morning, folks! Here's your Headlines & Bacon for today - a collection of the morning's top news stories, collected by yours truly.
- French President Emmanuel Macron thinks President Trump is going scrap the Iran nuclear deal. We hope he does.
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is ripping a federal judge's ruling on the Delayed Action For Childhood Arrivals or DACA program mandated by executive order under President Obama.
- A bill that aims to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller gets a close look in a key Senate panel this morning. But does Mueller deserve protection?
- US Military leaders claim recruitment is very difficult when the economy is surging.
- Louisiana Senate has approved the strictest abortion ban in the country. Good for Louisiana.
- Meanwhile, Louisiana will allow floating casinos to operate on land
- Yesterday CNN's Jim Acosta has a horrible day.
There's your top headlines for the day. Drive safe and enjoy your coffee!