You've probably already heard about Roseanne, but the GOP wants answers from Facebook & Twitter, Houston is repurposing the Astrodome and people want warnings on their junk food.
Here's your top news stories of the day - it's Headlines and Bacon!
- Nancy Pelosi loves MS-13, says Trump
- The White House is going on the offensive against Robert Mueller
- Cindy McCain To Take Over Senate Seat When Husband John McCain Retires?
- GOP claims they'll do something about the conservative bias in social media
- Americans Flock To Cartel Occupied Mexico
- Astrodome Gets Historical Marker, New Purpose
- Weeping Virgin Of Guadalupe Statue Still Unexplained
- Louisiana Preacher - God wants you to give him $54 million
- Some Americans Want Warning Labels On Their Junk-food
Photo of the day: Kim Jong Un & Trump impersonators pose for photos outside Trump rally in Tennessee
Photo by Getty Images,