Trump is reportedly using the War of 1812 to justify a proposed policy change, NASA says the International Space Station might be for sale and more millennials are getting social media pre-nups before they get married.
Here's your tip headlines of the day - it's Headlines & Bacon!
- Report: Trump Raises War Of 1812 With Canadian Prime Minister
- NASA: The International Space Station Could Be Sold
- U.S. Citizen Accused Of Fighting With ISIS To Be Released
- Violence in Mexico targeting journalists and politicians
- Most Americans Tired of Mainstream News Coverage
- More millennials couples including a social media clause into prenups
- Scalise Back On The Diamond One Year After Shooting
- Nature: Slower Hurricanes Mean More Damage
- Suspicious Device Prompts Evacuation at Hobby Airport
- Texas Man Still Recovering From Severed Snake Head Bite
- Neutical Implants for Male Dogs Very Popular in Texas For Some Reason
- Baton Rouge Mother Arrested After Kids Found Alone Near Canal
Photo of the day:
Photo by Getty Images