Mad Dog Mattis says North Korea isn't dismantling nukes, SpaceX won a contract for a classified mission (Space Force?!), white Americans are dying off and MTV is bringing back Mike Judge's Daria.
Here's your top headlines of the day! It's Headlines And Bacon!
- GOP Delays Vote On Immigration Bill
- 'Mad Dog' Mattis: No Sign North Korea Dismantling Nukes
- Melania Trump Wears "I Really Don't Care. Do U?" Jacket Before Border Visit
- SpaceX Wins Contract For Classified Mission
- Fox News Analyst Charles Krauthammer Passes Away At 68
- White Americans Dying Faster Than Giving Birth
- California 'House of Horrors' Couple Ordered to Stand Trial
- Science determines answer: Cat Vs Dog Intelligence
- Man Out On Bail Strips Naked, Breaks Into Apartment And Chokes Dog
- MTV Rebooting 'Daria' 'Real World' 'Aeon Flux'
- Man Heading to Jail For Posting Ex-Girlfriend's Info On Prostitution Site
- Vile Stripper Writes Song About Killing President Trump [NSFW]
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Has Meltdown After Fan Hands Her $100 To Shut Up
Photo of the day:
Saudi Women Prepare To Drive As Ban Nears End
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA - JUNE 21: A woman who is wearing a traditional Muslim niqab tries out a car driving simulator during an outdoor educational driving event for women on June 21, 2018 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is scheduled to lift its ban on women driving, which has been in place since 1957, on June 24. The Saudi government, under Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, is phasing in an ongoing series of reforms to both diversify the Saudi economy and to liberalize its society. The reforms also seek to empower women by restoring them basic legal rights, allowing them increasing independence and encouraging their participation in the workforce. Saudi Arabia is among the most conservative countries in the world and women have traditionally had much fewer rights than men. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)