Many critics (limp wristed SJWs) of Santa Claus are asking if he should become gender-neutral.
These are the same morons who get offended when someone plays 74 year old version "Baby it's cold outside" and suggest it's a song about date rape.
The issue arose when a logo design company was asked to update old St. Nick's image.
Thousands of PC idiots voted, resulting in folks believing Santa is a woman... or gender neutral. However, a 72% majority said Santa should remain a man.
More suggestions to revamp Santa's image, including:
- 23% said Santa should be using Amazon Prime.
- 25% said Santa should wear trainers instead of boots.
- 20% said Santa, tattooed, would be acceptable.
- 21% said Santa should watch what he eats.
- 18% said Santa needs a new hairdo and some skinny jeans.
- 22% said Santa should drive a flying car instead of a reindeer sleigh.
Folks, Saint Nick is a man. Get over it.
THE OFFICE -- 'Secret Santa' Episode 610 -- Pictured: (l-r) Phyllis Smith as Phyllis Lapin, Steve Carell as Michael Scott -- Photo by: Chris Haston/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank