Minister Louis Farrakhan was recently banned from social media platforms like Instagram & Facebook for his extremist views.
Rapper & media personality, perhaps unaware of some of the things Farrakhan has said about Jewish people, took to social media to protest the news.
Snoop Dogg went off online after Facebook and Instagram banned his "dear brother" Louis Farrakhan.
Dear Brother? Farrakhan compared Jewish people to termites and praised Hitler.
Here's a few things your "Dear Brother" has recently said about Jewish people.
- “To the members of the Jewish community that don’t like me, thank you very much for putting my name all over the planet because of your fear of what we represent. I can go anywhere in the world and they've heard of Farrakhan. Thank you very much.”
- “I'm not mad at you because you're so stupid,” Farrakhan continued. “So when they talk about Farrakhan, call me a hater, you do what they do, call me an anti-Semite. Stop it, I’m anti-Termite.” - Speech at anniversary of Million Man March, 10/14/18
- “Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.” - Sermon, 5/27/18
- “The Jews have control over those agencies of government. When you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door.” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/25/18
- “Powerful Jews are my enemy.” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/25/18
- “Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men…. White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through. You good Jews better separate because the satanic ones will take you to hell with them because that’s where they are headed.” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2/25/18
- “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks... We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11” - Saviour’s Day Speech, 2015
But Snoop insists Farrakhan deserves to be on social media. Maybe Snoop Dogg agrees with Farrakhan's statements about Jews?
Los Angeles, UNITED STATES: US rapper Snoop Dogg hugs Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan during the funeral of Stanley "Tookie" Williams in a church in Los Angeles 20 December 2005. Williams, the founder of the South Central Los Angeles Crips gang was excecuted 13 December after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger denied him clemency. Anti-death penalty activists claimed that Williams, a Nobel Prize nominee, had been wrongfully accused of four shotgun murders. AFP PHOTO/Hector MATA (Photo credit should read HECTOR MATA/AFP/Getty Images)