In Texas the Constitutional Carry Bill passed in the House but Lt Gov Dan Patrick says it doesn't have enough support to pass in the Senate.
So who's responsible for not supporting this bill?
Let's call these people out by name. Here's a list of Texas Republicans who aren't keeping their promises to voters.
If any lawmakers would like me to remove their name from the list, contact me and we'll make an adjustment after you express public support for the bill.
- Joan Huffman - SD 17: Her office # is 512-463-0117
- Robert Nichols - SD 3: 512-463-0103
- Paul Bettencourt - SD 7: 512-463-0107
- Larry Taylor - SD11: 512-463-0111
- Jane Nelson - SD12: 512-463-0112
- Kel Seliger - SD31: 512-463-0131
And let's not forget this guy:
- Lt Governor Dan Patrick: I think Dan did a great job defending small business owners during the pandemic but he hasn't expressed the same values towards liberty when it comes to gun rights. He's also the Lt Governor which means in the Texas Senate he establishes all special and standing committees, appoints all chairpersons and members, and assigns all Senate legislation to the committee of his choice. The lieutenant governor decides all questions of parliamentary procedure in the Senate. In short, he's a pretty powerful man and he could get this bill passed if he tried. His office # is 512-463-0001.
Every one of these politicians claims to support gun rights, the NRA, and the Constitution. They talk the big talk when they're running for office but now it's time for them to get their votes to align with their mouths.