Texas Man Blows Himself Up Killing Bugs

A guy in Texas sprayed himself with brake cleaning fluid on Tuesday, supposedly to deal with a  bug infestation in his mobile home.  Then he vacummed himself off,  accidentally ingited the fumes, and exploded.  He's covered in second  and third degree burns, and it took out a wall of his trailer.

Walton And Johnson

Walton And Johnson

Want to know more about Walton And Johnson? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KPRC AM 950! Read more


Content Goes Here